FOR NORTH POINT NETWORK CHURCHES
- Access to and use of the site and NPM content and trademarks is restricted to employees and volunteers of the subscribing church solely to conduct your church’s ministry program. By continuing to use this site, you represent and warrant that you are an employee or volunteer of your church authorized to access this site.
- Any content which is not expressly designated by NPM as “editable” may not be revised or edited.
- POSTING ANY NPM CONTENT, TRADEMARKS, OR ADAPTATIONS, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ON UNSECURED COMMERCIAL WEB SITES (E.G. YOUTUBE) AND USE OF ANY NPM CONTENT OR TRADEMARKS IN FOR-SALE OR COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY VOID YOUR LICENSE. Your church may only post licensed NPM content or trademarks on a website(s) operated and controlled exclusively by your church and solely to promote your church’s ministry environments and related ministry services.
- Any reproduction of NPM content or trademark for commercial resale or distribution is strictly prohibited.
- VIDEO/MULTIMEDIA CONTENT: Video and/or multimedia files posted by NPM for download as part of a license will not be used by you individually except as provided below and may only be used by your church as follows during the license term:
- Playback on church premises: unlimited
- Permission to access and download or stream from local or cloud-based storage: unlimited when distributing to employees and volunteers that are a part of your church
- Permission to transfer to portable device(s) capable of storing music and/or other multimedia files for church use: unlimited when distributing to employees and volunteers that are a part of your church or church.
- DOWNLOADABLE TEXT AND IMAGES:
- Content may be reproduced and distributed only to church employees, volunteers, attendees, and their families within the applicable ministry environment of your church during the term set forth in the license agreement.
- Content may be reproduced and distributed to your church’s staff and volunteers through printed copies, DVDs, email, or shared cloud-based storage, provided copies are limited to the number reasonably necessary and are not sold.
- TRADEMARKS: NPM trademarks may only be reproduced and displayed in connection with the environment and/or program in which you are using the corresponding curriculum under a current license. You agree to use the trademarks in the form provided by NPM without alteration of any kind and to include the trademark notices (“™” or “®”) used by NPM with each display of the trademarks. The trademark license does not include the right to use any trademark in your church’s name or in connection with a for-sale product or service offered by your church. Any use of a trademark in text should be in ALL CAPS with the appropriate trademark notice (e.g. KIDSTUF®). All use of the trademarks must comply with the NPM trademark style guide as it may be revised from time to time.
- EXPIRATION: You agree to cease all use of the site and NPM content and trademarks upon expiration or termination of the applicable license. Additionally, all copies of content accessed through the license and stored by you or your church on any hard drive, cloud-based storage, other storage device or method, or in hard copy must be deleted or destroyed upon expiration or termination of the license.
- USER CONDUCT. In order to keep websites containing NPM content a safe environment, you hereby agree that you will not:
- Use language that contains profanity or obscene language or that may be defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or that encourages or incites conduct which may give rise to actual or potential criminal or civil liability;
- Impersonate or intimidate any person, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent affiliation with any person, or post any information to the site or communicate with another user of the site in a way which if false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Post or otherwise distribute or transmit any material which may infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- Use the site or any NPM trademark in connection with any chain letters, junk mail, mass communication through any form or other spamming, multi-level marketing, or commercial purpose;
- Use the website to participate in any conduct or activity that violates laws of the United States or any state therein, including without limitation laws governing the transmission of technical data exported from the United States through the Internet and other electronic media;
- Share any contact information you obtain through the Connect site through any means without permission of the applicable individual;
- Create a link or otherwise redirect or enable third parties to view the Connect site;
- Interfere with or modify the site or the operation of the site or the use and enjoyment of the site by other users or third parties;
- Disrupt, interfere with, or access without permission (“hack”) the site or any website, network, server, system, or computer connected to site; or
- Use any automatic device, program, or algorithm, including any effort to “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, or “spider”, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the site or any NPM content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the site or any NPM content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any content, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the site.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. NPM DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR AND YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD NPM RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR:
EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS CONTAINED IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOUR RIGHTS MAY VARY BY JURISDICTION.
- THE ACCURACY, INACCURACY, LEGALITY, RELIABILITY, OPERABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY, AND AVAILABILITY OF ANY AND ALL CONTENT AND SITE SERVICES;
- DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, RESULTING FROM OR RELATING TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CREATING, PUBLISHING, DISPLAYING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, DISTRIBUTING, ACCESSING, OR USING ANY AND ALL CONTENT OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE; OR
- ERRORS, OMISSIONS, SUSPENSION, DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE AND CONTENT.
- NOT TRANSFERABLE: Your license to use the site and NPM content and/or trademarks is limited to you and your church. You and your church are not authorized to share NPM content or trademarks with any other person or organization, grant permission for any other person or organization to use them, or enable access to the site by any other third party. Please direct all third party requests to use NPM content or trademarks to NPM’s partner team at 678-892-5646.
[Updated August 23, 2016]